21 September 2008

Things that make me laugh, otherwise, I might cry.

I ran a buttload of errands this weekend; pharmacy, windshield repair shop, liquor store, Big Lots (plus a bonus visit to Thrift Town and Family Dollar). You're jealous, admit it. I'd like to think that, due to my efforts,  I was rewarded with an afternoon of delightful people watching. Just for you,  I have recapped some highlights.
  1. Croakies.  I defy you to find a woman wearing sporty Croakies who has never been to an Indigo Girls concert.
  2. Rascal scooters, or its' competitor, the Jazzy
  3. A teenage hillbilly girl (at Family Dollar) wearing pajama bottoms that were about 4 inches too long and BARE FEET. Imagine what your feet would look like if you walked through downtown Ogden during the street festival in bare feet. Then, you poured Coca-Cola all over your feet. Then, went to the rodeo (still in bare feet). That's about what her feet looked like. I'm a bit of a germa-phobe (gross understatement) so that was really disturbing for me.
  4. A lesbian who adorned her purse (petite Timbuk2 messenger bag) with a Jackie Biskupski bumper sticker. Yay for gay!
  5. A used shower chair at Thrift Town. Slightly discolored, with a bit of rust. I couldn't see a price tag but I was tempted to make a cash offer.
C'est tout!

No comments:

Followers